The Xcortech XTS-105 Electronic Auto Target System adds a new level of excitement and convenience to plinking and target shooting; featuring 4 different game modes with 15 levels of difficulty each. Depending on the game mode, each target automatically stands up and illuminates to indicate shoot / no shoot and falls down when hit. Information such as time, hits, misses, and score is sent to the LED score board in real time to display the round results. Up to 32 targets can be simultaneously linked to a single stage for added .
Great for shops, fields, and competitions as the targets auto reset for each round, eliminating the time it takes to manually reset each stage.
- Heavy duty aluminum targets and shields can withstand even the highest FPS Airsoft guns
- Computer controlled auto target system with 4 different game / competition modes and 15 levels of difficulty
- Auto resetting targets will stand and illuminate green / red indicating shoot / no shoot designation, eliminates the need for manual resetting of targets for each shooter
- LED score board displays match information such as time, hits, misses, dont-shoot hits, and score for each round
- Easy one person operation, simply hit the big red button and go
- Up to 32 targets can be linked together for larger, more elaborate courses
- Easy to setup with standard RJ45 ethernet cables