Our Warranty will cover up to 30 days from the day the parcel delivered. All warranty claims require proof of purchase from the original receipt. All the appropriate warranty forms/cards/receipts are to be included together with their claims. The purchaser needs to pay to send it back. No warranty is expressed or implied as to the quality or fitness of the products for any particular purpose or otherwise.
The Warranty will cover:
Any faulty internal parts or mechanisms.
Gun not functioning properly. (e.g: malfunction or jam etc.).
Warranty does not cover:
Any seals in gas magazines. Leaking on the magazine is not covered by warranty; we will test the magazine before ship to make sure there is no leaking when leaving from our side.
Any manufacturer defects found consistently in that particular series of the gun (e.g: factory set hop up units over hoping or sealing problem in the cylinder)
Normal “wear and tear” to mechanical parts whilst using the product.
Any Modification or tampering with the gun or accessories in any way.
Incorrect use, man-made damages, abuse or neglect of the gun not recommended by the manufacturer or UAS.
Any Improper care or maintenance of Mechbox, Hop-up, motor etc.
Improper storage of a product. (eg: Moist damp areas).
Warranty is void if:
The gun or accessories is disassembled.
Modifying or tampering with the gun or accessories in any way.
Physical damage due to misuse and neglect use to the gun and accessories. Any item damaged in transit should be reported as soon as received. Please read Product Return & Refund section below for further instructions.
Using cheap poor quality or dirty BBs in the gun.
Failure to follow operating instructions that come with the gun.
No record of purchase from Unlimited Airsoft Shop. We will do our best to look for your sales information, but ultimately it is your responsibility to retain your purchase receipt.
BUYER NEED TO PAY TO SEND IT BACK
1) We don’t cover changing mind. The product can be only asked for return if it is defective, faulty or goods purchased are not those ordered.
2) If the product was delivered incorrectly or with defects or damage, the purchaser must inform Unlimited Airsoft Shop in writing within three days of receipt of the product. The notification must quote the relevant invoice number and must include all the necessary details of the incorrect delivery, defect or damage. If the purchaser fails to notify Unlimited Airsoft Shop, the purchaser shall be deemed to have received the product in good order and condition and that the same had been delivered in accordance with the purchaser's order.
3) If you have concerns regarding any product purchased from us please email with clear images and a clear description of your concern. Our team will assess your photos and description to identify any instant solutions or whether the item needs to be returned/changeover. No product will be accepted for return without obtaining prior written authorization from Unlimited Airsoft Shop. Freight, handling and insurance charges will be at the cost of the Purchaser.
4) After you sent the goods to us, upon diagnoses if the issue is deemed to a warranty issue (defective or damaged ect.), and within its warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced for a similar one at no further charge. Alternatively Unlimited Airsoft Shop, at its discretion, may offer a store credit on goods where repair or replacement is not possible. Only store credit refund can be offered.
5) Please note that our staff will test all returned products to determine the nature of the defect or if the item is defective at all. If an item is returned as defective, and after testing it is deemed to have been in good working order, the item will be returned to the customer as it was received. For any issue that relates to user error (misuse or other man-made damages etc.), Unlimited airsoft shop reserves the right to charge for any time/ labor/inspection costs incurred. Goods will not be released back to the customer until any outstanding payments have been cleared. Please test the defective item(s) prior to sending the item back for warranty service. This will save you time and money.
6) Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging with all original parts, nothing damaged or dirty. Products not returned in the original condition may incur charges to replace the missing or damaged parts or non refund of part or the entire purchase price.
7) Any return & refund need to show us an original receipt.
8) Return to store only. If return requires delivery, Unlimited Airsoft Shop will not take responsibility for any items lost in transit being returned back.