The GEN 2 Inferno is the culmination of a great deal of work to take the next step forward in the development of HPA technology. Over the past?
couple?years since we launched the SMP, multiple other companies saw the value of this type of technology and have attempted to replicate its performance. The Gen2 once again leaves everyone far behind .The?GEN 2 Inferno features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet? and?nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the open bolt problem. It is a hybrid design which keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first round dry fire, efficiency, etc and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency? over?our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- Fits virtually any gearbox with a center-lined air nozzle
- Interchangeable nozzles for V2, V3, M249 and various other gearboxes
- Improved hop-up?
- 90% interchangeable with HYDRA components
- Simplified robust front-end
- Powered by Patent Pending Wolverine SMP technology
- One moving part provides increased reliability
- New streamlined design utilizes internal air path
- Adjustable velocity, rate of fire, and burst settings
- Instant trigger response with no first round dry fire
- Superior air efficiency
- FCU full time sleep mode
- Toolless disassembly
- Redesigned internal geometry for improved efficiency
Fire Modes:?Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes:?INFERNO HPA Unit, Manual, Wiring, FCU, Air Line, Patch