-Pro-Line w/ Full Metal Receiver
-Metal Split Gearbox w/ Reinforced Internals
-6 Position Retractable Stock
-Metal Forward/Rear Sights
-ICS CXP-08 Ultra-Compact Series
-Metal Handguard w/ 2 Side Rails/Under Rail
-Dummy LAM Unit Battery Box
-Ergonomic Motor Grip
1. Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high-quality battery and charger for best results.
2.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
3.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
4.Silicone Oil– Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
5. The product specification is for reference only and may be subject to change.
6. Battery type is recommended, not included.
7. For AEG with M100 spring, it is recommended to use voltage 7.4V batteries.
8. Muzzle velocity is measured with 0.20g BB’s.