The ICS CXP series inherits the excellent design characteristics of the ICS CS4A1, utilizing the ICS exclusive split gearbox system. The metal version is built of a die-cast construction, emphasizing structural integrity whilst also retaining convenience of maintenance. The sportline version is made of a high strength polymer, making for a lighter weapon, a big advantage during intensive combat situations.
-ICS split-type AEG Ver.2 gearbox
-Spring Release Function (Forward Assist Knob)
-QD Keymod System Lightweight Handguard
-Hidden Flip-up front and rear sights
-Full length polymer top rail great for optics
1. Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high-quality battery and charger for best results.
2.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
3.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
4.Silicone Oil– Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
5. The product specification is for reference only and may be subject to change.
6. Battery type is recommended, not included.
7. For AEG with M100 spring, it is recommended to use voltage 7.4V batteries.
8. Muzzle velocity is measured with 0.20g BB’s.