- Heavy duty aluminum receiver w/ weather resistant anodized finish & laser engraved Salient Arms International trademarks
- Ultra-light weight design; vent-ribbed barrel w/ porting & high visibility fiber optic shotgun front sight
- Magpul forearm and stock for an aggressive, combat-oriented grip setup
- Steel action bars for smoother cycling and improved durability; improved steel lift-gate; heavy duty steel extractor; reinforced aluminum trigger guard
- Pre-installed +2 shot shell extension for 6+1 shell capacity
- Custom CNC machined anodized aluminum bolt w/ laser engraved SAI trademarks
- Easy fill gas-in-bolt design eliminates time consuming process of filling individual shells (7-8 shots per gas fill); a single 88g CO2 canister can refill shotgun up to 10 times
- Capable of mixing and matching shell loads per-user preference. Can fire up to 12x 6mm BBs with one pull of the trigger w/ realistic shot patterning; resembles standard defensive loads; realistically ejects and loads shells like an actual pump-action shotgun
About the MKII System:?The CAM870 Shotgun by APS has proven itself to be one of the most favored Airsoft shotguns on the market; revered for its realistic operation and construction, the APS CAM870 quickly became the go-to Airsoft shotgun for players looking for immersion. After listening to the feedback of Airsofters and industry professionals, APS went back to the drawing board to make the CAM870 even better.
The result is the CAM870 MKII. Identical in exterior design and build quality, the CAM870 MKII retains all of the hallmarks of the original CAM870 such as the pump action and shell ejecting action. APS however, has entirely redesigned the CAM870 gas system for the MKII system. Instead of using a complicated charging rig and having to charge each individual shotgun shell, the MKII gas system holds the gas in the bolt, requiring the user to only have to charge the bolt, reducing time spent loading and cost of shells. This convenient new system allows players to quickly top off their shotgun with a gas charge on the field with portable CO2 canisters (approximately 7-8 shots per full fill; 50~ shots off a single 88g CO2 canister).
Salient Arms International (SAI), a cutting edge and innovative forerunner in the firearms industry based out of Las Vegas, Nevada, provides expert gun smith services for a wide range of firearms. Catering to the demanding requirements of Military, Law Enforcement, Civilian, and even Competition Shooters; Salient Arms Int. identifies a weapons weaknesses and shortcomings and provide problem solving solutions to push the envelope of performance out of each weapon system. Bringing out the full potential of each weapon system provides the user with a huge advantage as well as boosted confidence in situations where seconds can mean the difference between success and failure, winning or losing.
Manufacturer:?EMG / Salient Arms International
Materials:?Steel, Aluminum, High Impact Polymer, Rubber
Muzzle Velocity:?~280 FPS Per BB (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2 gas)
Gas Type:?88g Co2 Cartridge
Firing Modes:?Safe / Fire
System:?Gas, Pump Action
Hopup:?No Hopup, No Inner Barrel
Package Includes:?Shotgun, 2x shells, CO2 Shell Primer