- High quality CNC finished cast aluminum receiver w/ laser engraved trademarks
- Precision CNC machined aluminum M-LOK handguard
- Tokyo Marui ZET System w/ improved gas efficiency and durability
- Spiral fluted aluminum barrel w/ aggressive muzzle brake
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- Aggressive (near vertical) angled pistol grip; Modular adjustable stock
- Realistic recoil and weapon function
- Authentic Cerakote firearm finish
FPS Range: 290 - 310
Unlike Tokyo Marui Airsoft guns of the past, the new MTR (ZET System) rifles now feature metal receivers instead of all polymer as well as fully licensed trademarks to add to the realism of these replicas. Combined with Tokyo Marui's high quality internals and stock dependability, these rifles are great to skirmish out of the box or as a base for high performance projects.
The new ZET System is Tokyo Marui's latest entry into the GBB rifle market featuring an action similar to the venerable Hi-Capa design as opposed to standard gas M4 systems. The ZET System has been designed to not only be much more gas efficient, but it has been designed with durability and longevity in mind thanks in part to its short travel roller style hammer; this hammer design greatly reduces the cyclic wear on your bolt, hammer, and valve knocker. Additional improvements include a steel bolt locking plate which addresses a common issue with standard gas M4 systems where the bolt stop suffers from accelerated wear and quickly loses the last round bolt locking function.
While Tokyo Marui has been around for a long time in Asian markets, their availability has been limited/restricted due to licensing and importation issues; however through Evike.com and partners, Tokyo Marui guns are now finally going to be readily available state-side.
Length: 840mm - 920mm (33.07" - 36.22") Adjustable
Weight: 2360g (5.20lbs)
Inner Barrel: ~260mm
Magazine Capacity: 20rds (Tokyo Marui ZET Magazines)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gas Type: HFC134a
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, 3x Rail Pieces
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable