- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction w/ anodized Red & Black finish; Ported muzzle brake
- 13" free float Keymod handguard; Full length 1913 Picatinny top rail (3x Keymod accessory 1913 rails included)
- Flip up 45 degree canted front & rear sights; High visibility fiber optic front sight post
- Stippled pistol grip
- Fixed low profile competition style stock w/ comfortable foam cheek pad; QD sling points on left/right handguard, lower receiver behind pistol grip, and on stock butt pad
- Anti-rotation pins; Extended charging handle latch; Match style flat faced trigger
- Functional bolt stop for easy hopup adjustment access; Gold finished mock bolt
- LiPo ready high cycle rate Silver Edge Gearbox
FPS Range: 390-415
Color: Red Dragon
Far from your traditional M4, the APS "Red Dragon" Custom is an interesting take on the competition style rifle. The CNC machined upper and lower receiver give the rifle a unique skeletonized look while cutting down on overall weight. The anodized color scheme is bold and eye catching which lends well to the aesthetics of the design.
The all new APS Silver Edge Gearbox utilizes a unique polishing technique to remove burrs and surface imperfections from the gearbox shell. This polishing leads to an incredibly smooth and even finish that will reduce friction and lower the gearbox load. These improvements lead to a more efficient gearbox that will use less power, generate less wear, and allow for the smoothest cycle possible for enhanced performance as well as greatly extending the life of your gearbox.
About the Silver Edge Gearbox:
The APS Silver Edge gearbox is yet another step forward with improvement of the tried-and-true version 2 gearbox. APS took their Hybrid Electric Blowback gearbox design and improved upon it with some excellent key features. First and foremost they use an improved strength Grade 5 aluminum alloy for the gearbox shell material. They then fully polish the interior of the gearbox to a chrome-like finish, effectively reducing friction on the moving parts that contact the gearbox walls, such as the sides of the piston and the tappet plate. From there they deck the gearbox out with steel gears riding on 8mm stainless steel bearings, low-resistance wiring and trigger switch, and to top it all off a Quick-Change ball bearing spring guide allowing for easy spring changes in the future. All of these improvements net around a 15% increase in overall efficiency, when compared with standard Ver2 gearbox designs. What this means for the user is better battery life, smoother gearbox performance, and improved gearbox longevity.
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, APS, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 390~415 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver. 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v Small LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the buffer tube with a Small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual